What is Phuket Sandbox Model?
The PhuketSandbox model was Proposed by Thailand Authorities in order to reopen the Country for International Tourists without the need of Quarantine Upon arrival. This Project will only be applied for Vaccinated Tourists and will be applied starting from the 1st of July. The Proposal States that the tourists arriving to Phuket must stay at least 14 Nights before moving to any other Province in Thailand. In addition to that, The Project will only be applied if at least 70% Of Phuket Population has been vaccinated by that time. You can Read Full Details about the Application of The Phuket Sandbox Program through the Below Article.
Who can travel to Phuket from abroad?
- Vaccinated Thai and foreign travelers from listed countries (see the list below)
- Unvaccinated children under 18 years old traveling with vaccinated parents
***Unvaccinated adult travelers will be required to undergo mandatory quarantine at any AQ Hotels in Phuket for 10 days
***Travelers from un-listed countries (vaccinated or not) is not eligible for Phuket Sandbox and must undergo a mandatory quarantine
Phuket SandBox Requirements
- Vaccine Certificate/proof of vaccination
- ThailandPlus alert application on mobile phone
- RT-PCR COVID 19 test before arrival in Phuket
- COVID-19 Insurance
- Certificate of Entry (COE) issued by Thai Embassy/Consulate
- Stay at SHA+ Hotel in Phuket and Sealed Routes
- Pre-paid RT-PCR COVID 19 tests in Phuket
***Full vaccination at least 14 days prior to your departure to Thailand and not more than 12 months.